Buffalo, NY, USA – ColoCrossing
Test IP: 184.108.40.206
Test file: http://lg.buf.colocrossing.com/100MB.test
Buffalo, New York:
– 270,490 square foot gross; 23,000 square feet of datacenter space.
– Fully redundant native 10GE network consists of Telia, Hibernia and XO. CenturyLink, Fibertech, TW Telecom, and Time Warner Cable are onsite.
– 24/7/365 staffing with at least 2 techs.
– Buffalo datacenter facility is SSAE16 Type II certified ensuring that our processes and procedures meet or exceed the strictest of standards.
– Low latency and high throughput network access to North America and Europe.
As always, comments and feedback are invited. Let us know what you think.
All VPS machines utilize hardware RAID-10, ensuring data integrity and high performance and are deployed with enterprise grade equipment. This offer is available at their flagship Buffalo, NY location, which also happens to be where the company is based.
|HudsonValleyhost||KVM||512MB||15GB||SATA||2000GB||N/A||$5 Order Details|
|HudsonValleyhost||KVM||1GB||30GB||SATA||2000GB||N/A||$3 Order Details|
|HudsonValleyhost||KVM||3GB||60GB||Pure SSD||2000GB||N/A||$7.5 Order Details|
|HudsonValleyhost||Dedicated Server||16GB||200GB||Pure SSD||10TB||N/A||$59 Order Details|
|HudsonValleyhost||Dedicated Server||16GB||1TB||SATA||10TB||N/A||$75 Order Details|